Taylor Draw Dam and Kenney Reservoir were completed in October 1984 and is maintained for your family's enjoyment!
Located five (5) miles east of Rangely, Colorado on the White River, Kenney Reservoir offers a wide variety of recreational facilities and leisure activities.
Camping and Marina
Campground and the Marina each have restroom facilities available on site.
In the interest of public safety and the preservation of the recreational facilities we require all users to abide by the following rules:
- Place trash in containers provided
- Glass bottles are not permitted in any area
- Conduct yourself in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Obey all Colorado Boating Rules and Regulations
- Keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
- Build fires only in designated fire rings or grills
- Do not cut trees or shrubs for firewood
- Discharge of fireworks and firearms is strictly prohibited
Rio Blanco Water Conservancy District is not responsible for accidents, injury, or theft. Use it at your own risk.
Boating Passes - Can purchase boating pass online or at RBWCD facility*.
Camping Passes - Only available at RBWCD facility*.
*Currently accept cash or checks only at the facility.