Currently only Annual boating passes are available online.
Call or visit the RBWCD for day passes.
$5.00 per day for‚ In-District residential users.
$7.00 per day for, Out of District users.
All boats pulling water skiers, wakeboards, tubes or any other similar water sports device MUST have an observer on board in addition to the driver. A red or orange 12‚ x 12‚ flag must be displayed whenever a skier is down in the water. Ski counterclockwise. Please be aware of other skiers and watercraft. Jet skis and other personal watercraft must obey the boating laws and observe safe boating practices.
For additional information on Colorado Boating laws please visit the Colorado Parks and Wildlife website or contact the local CPW office. The Rio Blanco Water Conservancy District is not responsible for accidents, injury, or theft.
In the interest of public safety and for the preservation of the recreational facilities we require all users to abide by the following rules:
- Place trash in containers provided
- Glass bottles are not permitted in any area
- Conduct yourself in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Obey all Colorado Boating Rules and Regulations
- Keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
- Build fires only in designated fire rings or grills
- Do not cut trees or shrubs for firewood
- Discharge of fireworks and firearms is strictly prohibited