Kenney Reservoir Watercraft Usage Rules
Rio Blanco Water Conservancy District is not responsible for accidents, injury, or theft
Use at your Own Risk.
In the interest of public safety, the RBWCD request ALL users abide by the following rules:
- Place Trash in the provided containers
- Glass Bottles will not be permitted in any area
- Conduct yourself in a safe and courteous manner at all times
- Obey all Colorado Boating Rules and Regulations.
- Keep all pets on a leash and clean up after them
- Fireworks and firearms discharge is strictly prohibited
- Inspect your watercraft for Aquatic Hitchhikers
- Clean - Clean all plants, fish, mussels, and mud from your watercraft
- Drain - Drain all water, bilge, live wells, motor (lower your motor or outdrive to drain it), and remove all drain plugs
- Dry - Dry your boat for at least 7 days in the summer, 18 days in the spring and fall, 30 days in the winter, or freeze/wintered equipment for 3 days